Anonimus Dance
Hello!
today I will write about my dance group of high school. It all started when she
danced with a friend for a show at our high school. Other boys also danced
and has a lot of attitude to participate. Therefore, we started the dance group
formed. Who formed the group were: Williams Caroca (Justin Bieber boy); Daniel
Diaz (Michael Jackson boy); Jordan Escobar (Dubstep boy) and Leandro (Electro
boy jhjhjhjhjh) the speaker.
Were very
good times, a past that I remember much. The trial after classes at school,
uncontrolled laughter when we dance Uncoordinated, the fatigue, cold, heat,
rain everything was entertaining.
We
participated in some shows at community level. Our repertoire was hip-hop, rap,
dubstep, electro and house, pop music and some fun songs.
Now in
college I no longer practiced, I no longer have a dance group in Santiago.
Dancing is my passion, movement is a good stimulant.
I hope
that any day, I can dance with my old dance group.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario