lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016

"Evaluation of blog experience"

The experience that I was had in the class of English I was helped for learned of best form the language gringo. The truth of the things, I like the English, but the oral cost me from very small.
At the beginning, I thought that the class in the laptops not will serve of much, but the results were others. In reality, the best understanding of the texts learn faster the can communicate with others, is a progress, a progress significant.

The English is the language universal in all the world. En your concept more wide, the idiom have a functionality in the literature, policy, economy, culture between other social sciences. Besides, also in the hard sciences, for example: Biology, physic and chemistry. In all the products tagged as, technological pieces, utensils, tool, toys etc.

The bloggers have been one tool dynamic for learn the English, of way easy and entertaining... the writing, the oral participation between classmates, also is one good forma for get big result...

The experience since my viewpoint is good. Is the first time that developed knowledge of this way, I wait that help me in a future... for to be secure of myself.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi leandro! I agree, the learning strategies were amazing, regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi cathy! I see that you also learning new ways of strategies for the english language . A good weekend and thanks for respond

    ResponderEliminar