jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

Post 7: Animals


Hi my friends! Today I will talk about the different animals in the world. My favorite animal is the Wolf, because it's an animal that has a pack. The pack is a group, a family, not just one way of live. The respect, tolerant, comradeship to be present in each one of the relationship they between. The Wolf is an animal that does not feel scary. Always I liked the wolves, are speed, very intelligent, with a natural typical or peculiar that to be unique between the animals.
My second favorite animal is the elephant. This animal is the most big of all mammal over the earth (because in the sea is the blue whale). The elephant I liked, because I admired your power, strong and wise like defense of the natural.  In the Savannah or for example, in the India are praised like gods for the reincarnation.
For other part, I liked many animals, for example: the cats, dogs (Siberian, Akita and Labrador retriever), horses, tortoises and other animals. However, my favorite met is the cat.
Some animals to be in in danger of extinction, is duty of each one of the peoples that live in the earth, protect to each species.


Is very necessary that the peoples taking conscience of all the acts that affect the environment. We are part of the natural and not the natural part of us. 

4 comentarios: