jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

Post 8: My Summer Plans

Hi! How are you my dear Friends? Today I will about my summer plans. 
In reality, I think or believe that this summer I will travel to some places with my family and girlfriend (also with one’s friends).  I will like visit the Pichilemu Beach, the Rapel Lake, climb the different hills in my town and other things. 
 Also, between my plans, can job in the municipality of Peumo for get experience about public administration local. 
I wait can job in this, because: 1) I will get money for keep me in all summer and; 2) because with the money, I will can visit my favorite places.
I will want known to many people in this summer. Because I´m very sociable and for other part, I will help me to make contacts or networks for one future labor. However, also I will want train with my friends for the afternoons, later of go out of the job. 

Besides, of doing every this things, I will like study in the summer, especially, because to the final of the programme- later of the practice- how generation we must do the Thesis. For this, I will want prepared me since now.

For now, I want leave of the semester for rest one or two week and later, I will be sport, work, visit, I will can be with my girlfriend, spend time with the family between others many things.    

3 comentarios: