miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

Topic: " GFC: Write and Memory Mapuche: acercamiento a la oralidad Mapuche"

My presentation 

The topic of my presentation is the "CFG: Memoria y escritura: acercamiento a la oralidad Mapuche". A course imparted in the Universidad de Chile, Campus Juan Gómez Milla (Ñuñoa# 3370. Las Encinas). Is an stay for learn very much to things and implicate these topics with the program of Public Administration for resolve the demands social of this ethnic town. 

Why I chose the topic? In reality, I chose this topic, because it is very interesting, very dynamic, participative, with much interaction between professor and students. Don´t situation  that  was happening before.

It caught my attention to know the history of the Mapuche town, it's habits, his culture and your origin as town in the Araucanía region. Besides, I am descendent of this warrior town of the South of Chile.  Generetion  quarter for to be exact.

The past history of the Mapuches (people of the earth) is fundamental for know the battles or troubles with the Spanish people. where the troubleshooting between these two actors historic, was beneficial for the Europeans. A shame!




1 comentario: