miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

Why I chose Public Administration?

Study Administration was not my first option. The start want study law in the Universidad de Chile. For particulars whatever of the life, I was not study law. Chose this training professional for the simple reason, that I have the habilities necessary for interact with the people. 
In this two year study in the Univerity, I believe that this profession I help me to accomplish with the expectations of  can help to other people. 
In a future, I liked work in a non Governmental organization, travel for around the world, Help to people that the needs to.
I think that the Administration is most that to be in an chair and an desk, writing in a laptop. Is something most free. So I think.
For this I choose study Public Administration, for help to other and besides, because I would like follow study most forward for to perfect

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario