Scotland
Hi! today I will write about me place favorite in all the world, This pictures was uploaded by Ducky, a photographer professional, it was taken in June 6 th of the 2015.
A of the places that more I like, is Scotland, situated the Northwest of United Kingdom of Great Britain. Scotland takes your name of "Scotus" expression Latin that signifies Irish.
This place for me is amazing, wonderful, in all the expectations of me place ideal for live. I dream with travel, know and live a time there; I can be in your beautiful coasts, meadow, mountains and lakes.
I think that this place is very special, have a secret magic. Your history or legend more renowned is “The Lake Ness Monster”, a creature that live in the Lake Ness, a deep lake the sweet water of the Inverness city.
I like Scotland, sincerely, is my favorite landscape, I be there, enjoy, relate with many people, learn your culture, dances, music, eat your traditional food and your stories.
I can say that, I want me travel for first time with my friends or family. After, in the second travel, visit and live there …

ResponderEliminarScotland in a wonderful place , I hope to meet it someday.
Regards
Thanks Belén, I hope can travel and to be part of that amazing and beautiful place. Some day mi dear friend.
ResponderEliminarRegards!