jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2016

Post 1: Bonjour! my France

I would like to go to France, for the simple reason of that France is an of the countrys more beautiful of all the world.  France has many places for visit, for example: The Eiffel Tower, where to be in the Capital of the country, Paris. Other place wonderful for visit is the Arch of Triumph. Others like: National Museum of Natural History in Paris; the cities of the sciences of the Villete (Paris); The Versalle Palace in the other more. 

The frenchman or frenchwoman  are many fraternals with themself, In the last time, they have lived many situations complicated in matery cultural, social and international policy. However,don´t is the only one country that to suffer situations of terrorism. The net or social network they ´ve massively increase the messages of support for this country, but the social network or the differents government program  don´t proof the others events or realities of country as: Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, etc. 

For other part, I would like to study in France in the University Sciences Po (the school of the Public Administration),  at least one semester and last, with the time, I visit someday together with my girlfriend some places of this country. I have a friend that she was to France for topic of studies. She said: France is Beutiful!!
REVOIR MIS AMIS! 

6 comentarios:

  1. I want to go Eiffel Tower, If you want let´s go there!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my friend VENDETTA, I have ever been in France. But in the next years, we can go to Eiffel Tower with José Ricardo, I see u!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. uff this man, you are like a french in your heart. au revoir

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I went to Delhi. there I booked Escort in Delhi to enjoy utmost fun with them. I hired Delhi Escortfrom Escort Service in Delhi. really the service I got with that girl was amazing. i was totally satisfied with the services.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I went to Delhi. there I booked Escort in Delhito enjoy utmost fun with them. I hired Delhi Escort from Escort Service in Delhi. really the service I got with that girl was amazing. i was totally satisfied with the services.

    ResponderEliminar