miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

My Autobiography 

Hi! my name is Leandro Antonio Espíndola Vergara, I was born in Peumo, on October 20th of the 1996, where I lived with my family until I was 18 years old. 
In my infancy, I liked play with my friends in the field. We liked run, jump and enjoy of the moment. 
In the first year of study,  Started in The School Basic Antonio de Zuñiga, where mate very friends. 
In the High school, I started class in 2010 and finished in 2014. My experience in the Licap (Liceo Ignacio Carrera Pinto) was amazing. Enjoyment all the time possible with classmate, teachers and others.
In 2015 join in the Universidad de Chile, to study Public Administration, Political Sciences and Government. It´s somewhat complicated the star. The adaptation to people, other city, other environment, every change. Your habits, your space, your thinkings and aspiration as person. Your knowledge grow and your expectations make things amazing.
My parents live in Peumo. My father is Manuel, worked in the field, I am very proud oh the. My mom is Mirta, she is housewife, takes care of my younger brother. She is very intelligent. His dream was to be nurse. My brother is Lucas. Is the little of the family. naugthy, intelligent and with a personality huge. 
My hobbies are many. I like do crossfit, is a sport of tall capacity. I like play the guitar, poems write, dance, read, walk in the forest (not in Santiago of course), share with my social group between other things. 
To me like eat many things, pizza, hotdog, fries, burger, but also, food health. 




10 comentarios: