My favorite piece of
technology
Hello! I know
that many times, the technology is used for different things. As for examples cellphones, laptops, tablet,
headphones and more. For me, the favorite pieces of technology are the cellphone
and headphones. Why? I have always enjoyed listening to music of different
styles, like hip hop, dubstep, electronic&house, metal and others and
therefore need to have good headphones. When I use it? It is when you want to
dance every time. It's my passion to dance, it is a way to be free. All this
without the function of the headphones connected to my cellphone I could not
do. My phone is Sony, for me one of the
best brands of cellphone or smartphone in the world. Their applications are
very good. I use these things every day. I liked listening to music I have on
my cellphone. Without my Sony and headset -of red color :) - it would be
nothing. In my memories as a child, my first mobile phone was a Sony Ericsson
W610 Walkman. It was amazing, the external memory card was wonderful! 8 GB just
for me.

you're right! I think I can't live without headphones
ResponderEliminarThe headphones are the best invention in the world!
ResponderEliminarThe headphones are the best invention in the world!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI also had a sony phone! and I loved it!!
I use headphones everyday!!! Good piece
ResponderEliminar